Comment on Water seepage problems and remedies by kailash singh.

I am resident of East Delhi DDA Flat for last one month there is seepage from Uppar floor kitchen which
is quiet visible as you can see the water drop ,I have requested the owner of uppar floor to repairs
the same ,though he say,s he will do but not done any reparis work for last month please advise what action i can take- can there be any complain to MCD or Police or what the legal remides.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.