Virtual Office at the cost of Rs.500 per month
We provide address facility for an annual fee, without providing dedicated office space. This system is cheaper than â€śoffice business centersâ€ť or â€śexecutive suitesâ€ť, which provides office space. This system saves you the money to be spent on maintenance of office and paying Salary to Receptionist and Peon.
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL OFFICE
- Virtual Office can be your registered office, corporate office, head office, branch office etc. and you can change it in the records of Registrar of Companies, LLP authorities or Registrar of firms, you can also register with GST, Sales Tax, Income Tax and open Current Account in any Bank.
- Rent Agreement is for Virtual Office on simple paper duly stamped by the owner of the premises. However, if your requirement is to take on stamp paper, then you need to purchase the stamp paper yourself and we will sign that stamp paper in addition.
- List of company with E-mail and person with mobile number along with date from which one has taken the virtual office is always placed in a vernacular place outside the premises of the virtual office.
- You shall be provided free legal advise for your personal and business matters.
- We will receive your messages and registered mail / courier up to 50 grams weight, up to 100 numbers in a month and if more than 50 grams up to 50 in a month. Additional numbers & additional weight shall be charged extra.
- We will inform you if and when we receive your any mail by email registered with us and also on what-up of the phone registered with us.
- If you wish to re-direct any of the packet, you need to keep a deposit with us and we can re-send the particular mail by speed post or courier at actual rate of speed post / courier plus Rs.200/- our handling charges.
- All photographs on the web-site for are common for all our clients of Virtual Office. Any one may download and use it for their purposes without any extra charge.
- In case any of the Virtual Office client want to have a photograph of their Director or KMP inside the Virtual Office, a separate Charge of Rs.1,000/- is chargeable by us and this charge should preferably be paid directly in our Bank account.
ESSENTIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF VIRTUAL OFFICE
(A) You are yourself responsible for all dealings with your clients, procurement of licenses for your business, registration of your office with any Govt. department and also the legal compliance of your business.
(B) The arrangements shall be terminated without notice to anyone, in case you are found doing any illegal business or not collecting your mails from Virtual Office or have not paid renewal fee on due date.
(C) You will be liable to pay Virtual Office renewal charges in addition to Penal Charges Rs.100/- per day in case you failed to renew your arrangement with us and obtain a No Dues Certificate from us from our authorized email. Please note we keep accessing all registering authorities for the proof and it shall be provided in a court of law to recover our dues from you.
For submission of application & collection of NOC etc.
B-404 Lovely Home Apartment,Â Plot No.5,
Sector-5, Dwarka,Â New Delhi- 110 075
Contact person:Â Raminder Singh Sahota,Â Advocate (Retired)
Contact Mobile:Â 9810065447, 9643344751
Timings: On appointment by phoneÂ 24 X 7 including Sundays & Holidays
For visit to Virtual Office
308 Aggarwal Tower, Plot No.2,Â Sector-5,
Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075
Timings: Mondays to Fridays = 11 a.m. TO 5 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays = Closed
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT HTTP://VIRTUALOFFICE.ORG.IN