Supreme Court of India granted Special Pension to 10+10 Sailors

Team of VETERAN SAILORS WELFARE ASSOCIATION, which was present inside and outside the Supreme of Court of India on historic day for Non-pensioner of Indian Navy on 27/09/2018

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT ARE

Mr. Shamsher Singh, Advocate, Mr. S Anand, Mr. Gopal Singh Randhawa, Mr. Surinder Kumar Sharma, Mr. Harinder Pal Singh, Mr. Ram Niwas, Mr. Raminder Singh Sahota, Advocate, Mr. Dinesh Kaushik, Mr. Hansraj Pujara

CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR DOWNLOAD

SC Judgement 27-Sep-2018

IN CASE YOU NEED ANY CLARIFICATION, YOU NEED NOT WRITE THE COMMENT BELOW:

You can straight away click here to reach our web site of the association of ex-sailors. We shall help you through that.

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

• L.C.LINGAM says:

whether pension papers will besent by navpen or we have to apply individually?
    by
    L.C.LINGAM,EX LTEL 93201
    Released on31dec 1978.Applied thru Mr.
    VK.SapthYanathan advocate AFT CHENNAI.
    Kindly guide me..

• Bhasker a says:

I, BHASKER JOINED THE INDIAN NAVY ON16/3/1968, AND WAS DISCHARGED ON02/07/1979.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIAL PENSION SIR. THERE SEEMS TO BE NO ORDER ISSUED BY THE IN THIS RETIRED. PL CLARIFY. THANK YOU SIR.

• Michael Zackrias says:

Dear Sir, can you please let me know. I had joined the Indian Navy 7th Sept 1974 and retired 2nd April 1984. Am I Eligible for this Special Pension? Also can any of my Ex. Navy friends help me? Thanks!!

• Ricky says:

Sir what is next process after the decision of 27/9/18 can u tell sir

• Michael Zackrias says:

Sir Namascar, thanks for your prompt reply. I had made mistake I joined the Navy 7th.Sept.1964 and Retired in 1974. Am i eligible for Special Pension? Thanks Michael Zackrias EMR1 O.NO 90120

• PGChoudhary says:

Dear sir, you have replyed to Mr. Mychael that he is not eligible as per the Supreme Court Judgement of 2016 as well of of 2018. I have gone through both the judgements and as per the 2016 order he is not eligible as because they have cleanly mentioned the date that those who joined before July 1976 and retired after July 1976 are eligible but in the second judgment of September 2018 no where time bond is mentioned. Only it is mentioned that those who joined before July 1976 and retired after completion of 10 years of active naval service all are eligible.And also it is mentioned that they have used power of under 142 n given the judgement and changed their previous order of 2016.That means every sailor is eligible those who are completed 10 years of active service. Therefore I request your good self to comment or guide us on this latest judgement please.thanks n regards.

• Ricky says:

Sir my father had been served from 1969 to 1981 in between there is 18 months of as a member of bcha party service include so i want to know that all the service is counted from 1969 to 1981 or 18 months not include in there service

• Ricky says:

Thanku so much for your help to us I m very happy from side sir any time you are ready to give a right suggestion and perfect help to us

• Thanks Mr.Advocate ji and Mr.PG Choudhary,very confusing please keep us posted. Mike Zackrias

• Ricky says:

Sir after the today’s order about pension order by navy office what is next process sir my father already send the required document to neval office any other document required to send for pension

• Bhupendra singh says:

I joined indian navy as boy in September 1974 and left after completion of ten years am I eligible for pension

• Ricky says:

Sir Any news by navel pension office or any order regarding from when the pension given to the members any lastest news and pls give any connect number to connect to the pension office for latest news or any document to send them???

Dear Ricky, You are advised to get in touch with http://veteransailors.com/

Dear Bhupendra Singh, You are advised to get in touch with http://veteransailors.com/

• Dungar mal Jat says:

Sir,The navy has selected 530 sailors by supreme court order of 27/10/2016,so my name is there in that eligible list and navy send me the pension forms,I filled up the all the forms and submitted to navel pension office before six months back.So I need not to fill-up again.

• Gouranga Pal Chaudhury says:

Iam an Ex- submariner. joined Indian Navy on 17/06/1963 ( as Boy Entry ) and discharged fro service on 25/09/1974. Am I eligible for Special Pension ? If Yes , then whom & how to I apply ?

Dear GP Chaudhury, you are requested to contact us at http://veteransailors.com/

• S Prasad Ex LAM. 94324 says:

I am an ex LAM s p Shukla PL clerify in claiming special pension
    Two guaranters are necessary
    Affedevit bynotary. Will work or only fristclass
    Msgistrare

Dear S Prasad, become member of VSWA and take all the help

• CA Joseph says:

I am EX navy LPM no 67583 served the Navy from 1960 till 1970 ten years AM I eligible for any pension special

Dear CA Joseph, NO. Pre 76 sailors have to fight separately. You may unite, I will fight as your advocate