Comment on Supreme Court grants Special Pension to ex-Naval Sailors by UMMED SINGH BHOJ.

Dear my name is Ummed Singh Bhoj, Ex. POELP joind Navy 30-03-1961 and discharged from Navy 31-12-1972.
I was active in war 1965 and 1971, and got discharged as per rule not keeping reservist in Nay.
Kindly let me know if am entitled under “Special Pension ”
I have already transferred Rs. 500/-from my HDFC Bank and credited in your bank [IMPS Ref no. 7238161966 ] Further will pay for life membership if any positive reply given you. I have submitted membership form, kindly check in record.
Thanking you.


: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.