Comment on Succession Certificate & Relinquishment Deed Optional by Bipin Chandra.

CGH Society flat was in the name of my wife, she has nominated me to be a member on her death. She has since expired. Society has since accepted me as member based on the Nomination. Last few years I have been eligible as voter for MC election and voting . This year I have been elected as Member of MC.
I have applied for mutation and submitted to DDA all relevant papers to DDA. In response,DDA has asked for NOC from Society for Mutation. However Society is not issuing NOC though it has issued NOC for Freehold in the Name of my wife which has been submitted to DDA with application for Mutation. Pl advise the course of action available to me.
Bipin Chandra
Rohini, Delhi

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.