SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
Below mentioned format of SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY is made by Mr. Raminder Singh Sahota, who has given full authority (Power of Attorney) to Mr. Dinesh Kaushik to file a case, fight a case, compromise a case and get it executed or receive execution proceeds on his (Raminder Singh Sahota’s) behalf. The sailor should purchase a non-judicial stamp paper / e stamp paper of Rs.20/- and get it attested from a Notary Public after filling all the columns and name & addresses of witnesses. Then the original may be sent by post to Mr. Dinesh Kaushik.
By giving such a SPA, Raminder Singh Sahota may be anywhere in India or Abroad, he can fight his case through Mr. Dinesh Kaushik.
SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
By this power of attorney, I Raminder Singh Sahota S/O Sh. Amar Singh, aged around 64 years, residing at B-404 Lovely Home Apartments, Plot-5, Sector-5, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075, do hereby nominate, constitute and appoint Mr. Dinesh Kaushik, S/O Sh.Amar Singh, aged around 57 years, R/O A-56 Anoop Nagar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059, as my attorney for me, in my name and on my behalf, to do or execute all or any of the following acts or things in connection with the following:
- To give a legal notice on my behalf to any person, authority, organization or any, as it may be thought proper by my attorney.
- To engage or appoint any Advocate, Counsel, Solicitor, Pleader or Lawyer, Advocate on Record or a Senior Advocate to conduct any suit file/ filed / to be filed / defend / to be defended on my behalf.
- To represent me before any person, authority or court on my behalf in connection with such complaints or suits filed on my behalf or else.
- To prosecute the said suit & proceedings, sign and verify all plaints, complaints, applications, replications, petitions or documents before any authority or court of law and to deposit, withdraw and receive document and any money or moneys from the court or from the defendant either in execution of a decree or otherwise and sign and deliver proper receipts on my behalf and in discharge for the same.
- To apply for inspection and inspect documents and records, files, to obtain copies of documents and papers.
- To compromise the suit in such manner as the said attorney shall think fit and proper without my permission or consent.
- To generally do all other acts, deeds and things in conduct of the complaints, suits, petitions etc. as could have been done by me personally, if present before any person, authority, court, tribunal, High Court or Supreme Court.
AND I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and legal representatives, ratify and confirm and agree to ratify and confirm whatsoever my above said Power of Attorney does on my behalf, shall be deemed as done by me.
In witness whereof, I hereunto set and subscribe my hand this ____ day of ____ 2015.