Comment on RWA has to function under MC of CGHS by Ram krishan Sharma.

In our society initially the society was registered under society act for allotment of plot from Noida Authority. After completion & handing over of plot to individual the member formed a RWA, now the both are working. can be dissolve the cooperative society & only RWA should exist. what is legal requirement. can the money of RWA be transfer to newly formed by a group ( not a registered body) for the purpose of running of Temple expenses. the dispute comes from the members as the maintenance charges paid to RWA for a specific purpose for running & day to day maintenance of Society. why the money to be given for this purpose when the devotes paying monthly payment indivisually for the running of temple. what is the legal opinion of this issue also.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.