Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by Valentine Charlesworth.

I filed a complaint with Deputy Registrar ‘L’ ward Mumbai, to inspect the affairs of the society I’m residing in u/s 83 and 79 MCSAct in 2014, on no action being taken I submitted a copy of the same in 2015, later I submitted an R T I application, for which I have not received an answer till date, whom do I approach ?

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.