Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by SV Londhe.

The chairman of our housing society gave out security in/out record of the visitors visiting me / my flat in Pune without my knowledge / permission to my opponent party with whom we are fighting a matrimonial case. When objected, he behaved aurogantly. This has violated my privacy rights and likely to make me vulnerable in our court case. I have a video record of his wrong doing. May I know, is there any legal remedy for this.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.