Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by Bhakti.

Where can I put a complaint for leakage? My house walls, ceiling is damaged due to leakage.
The society people are not interested in resolving the matter. Kindly revert.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.