Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by Dr Saurabh Pandit.

Hi, I am residing in a society in punjab (derabassi), i want to know where can i forward my complaint if general body of the society is not taking any action. In this case can i forward my complaint to any Govt. department/Govt. servant. I have a problem with car parkings and with shops in the society as these shopkeepers have aquired space outside there shops, so it pose difficulty in walking. Thanks

Best Regards
Dr Saurabh Pandit

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.