Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by Jayesh Jivarani.

Respected Sir,
I am leaving in Surat Gujarat. I am having my flat on first floor. There is leakage in common drainage line. Because of that I am unable to use my bathroom/toilet in the morning due to smell. Society is not taking any kind of action in this case since last few months. what i can do in such case?
please guide me.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.