Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by Soniya.


Kindly help me in getting the share certificate on my name. I have bought a house. Committee is forcing us to pay the welfare fund of Rs 1 lakh and indirectly we are told that if we do not pay this amount, we will not be able to get the share certificate on my name as the committee will not support us. Even if we will provide all the documents they will keep on asking for other documents until we pay the welfare fund. In their pamphlet form no 20,21 id proof, dd/cheque of 610 rs etc is written to get the share certificate but not this welfare fund.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.