Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by rahul Mehta.

when society member can go to Registrar of society for complaint

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.