Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by Lester Fernandes.

I am a member of a Housing Society in Virar (E), The secretary of my society has not done his duty well. He has not had the AGM meeting and the General Body Meeting and he has completed 5 years in the society. How to remove him out from the post of the Secretary. Whom should I approach or complaint against him. Can somebody come to our society and inspect the society.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.