Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by shashu.

sir i am from the housing society formed to construct the houses for employees, which the houses were completely constructed in 1995 itself and also handed over the houses to the allotees. the employees also formed welfare association..even then the land owners who are continuing in this housing society stared selling the excess lands by creating sale deeds which do not have legal flow around this approved layout of housing colony, also sold nearly 20 acres of land more which belongs to the government in the name of the society illegally.
can u please suggest me that how can i take legal action against this housing society legally and cancel the society registration.
thanking you

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.