Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by sheetal.

I am staying in uper flat member have 2 children (boy) they make noise play cricket futboll jump from chare pull the chare which make noise. the man work in call centre and he comes late in night (1.30 or 2.30)at that time children jump which make noise. what can I do .i give 1 complent latter to socity secretary but there is no change. what can I do

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.