Comment on Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member by Vijay kumar Trivedi.

I just want to understand the process if an employee wants to lodge complaint against a registered education society for misusing csr and fcr funds. Another, there are discrepancies in the system created by the management over the years.
In such a case, what should be the appropriate action one should take?
How one can deal with the issue of harassment and mental torture in the same set up?
Thank you for your response in advance.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.