Comment on Person holding “WILL” not entitled to sell property by VIJAY BHATIA.

A lady member of our group housing society having her freehold flat expired.She executed a regd will of flat in favour of her son.He has applied for membership of society before mutation and change of name in revenue records . Please advise if membership can be given after taking indemnity and publication in news PAPER . VIJAY BHATIA

VIJAY BHATIA Also Commented

Person holding “WILL” not entitled to sell property
Respected sir what are the rules under new unified dda building by laws for extension of balconies in group housing Society. Thanks n regards. Vijay Bhatia

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.