Comment on Open Common Space cannot be reserved for Parking by Advocateji.

Dear SK Bose, 1st floor owner or even the managing committee cannot block movement of ground floor owner. In the stated case when the owner is 90 years old, one cannot think over of troubling such old age persons. Actually the committee do no take care because (YOU MAY BE KNOWING) how most of the Govt authorities take action. Therefore, in our view just lodging the complaint may not give results. Some one has to devote time and work in this direction and that some one can be an Advocate experienced in this line. Therefore, you are advised to engage any Advocate or our experienced Advocate to file a proper case and pursue the complaints in legal manner, which will certainly give relief to all the members of the society.

Recent Comments by Advocateji

Co-operative society failed to give NOC and share certificate
Dear Sushil, You can find alternative solution from any or our Advocate by personally visiting & taking consultation on fee basis.

Annual general body meeting of co-operative society
Dear Seth, It is available from shops or from advocates against payment (Maximum Rs.500/-). Therefore, for taking the judgment you can contact any or our legal adviser.

Co-operative Society and RWA not doing proper maintenance
Dear Prashant, You are advised to complain to the Registrar of Societies of your State. Second alternative, you can ask the particulars you require through RTI application to the Society. Third alternative is to engage any Advocate or our Advocate to file a case to get you the documents you require.

RWA has to function under MC of CGHS
Dear Dheeraj Kapoor, You are advised to contact our experienced legal adviser after fixing time on phone.

Consumer Protection Cell Dwarka New Delhi
Dear Dr. Asha Sharma ji, First of all please note that your grievance is such that it can not solved at society level because the demand of other persons whether in managing committee or not has also to be seen by the managing committee. Secondly, please note that such options and facilities should have been evaluated before giving CONSENT to the managing committee for re-development due to FAR.
Have you given written consent for it or not ?
Any way the best way to resolve your problem is to engage any experienced Advocate or our Advocate to scrutinize the documents from you and file a case at a suitable forum to give you proper relief.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.