Non-Pensioner Ex-Servicemen of Indian Navy

PERIOD OF 1962 AND BEFORE:  There was total peace in India till China invaded India in 1962. Indian Army and Indian Air Force tried its best to repel the forces of China from Indian territory. Finally an agreement was made in tashkent (Russia) by India and China to stop war.

SHANTI SHANTI – BY JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU: The Prime Minister of India, Sh. Jawahar Lal Nehru had taught the humanity to keep peace and not fight wars. He tried his best to maintain peace in the entire continent. For forming more union among neighbouring nations he invited China for Peace Agreement and visit to various cities. During this time the China formed an opinion about India and decided to intrude and capture India’s land as an easy task for them. Therefore, the China attacked India in 1962. The Indian government had not spent much money on the armed forces and did not have much equipments to fight any war. Therefore, there were large number of casualties on the Indian side. At this time India thought of immediate recruitment of men in the armed forces.

EXTERNAL EMERGENCY PERIOD: The President of India, declared External Emergency from 26th October 1962 under Article 352(6) of the Constitution of India; after the war with China was over and the resolution was also passed by both the houses of parliament of India declaring external emergency because Security of India was threatened by external aggression. The external emergency period as per Wikipedia remained in India from 26 October, 1962 to 10th Jan, 1968 and there after from 3rd December, 1971 to 21st March, 1977.

DIFFERENCE IN STATE EMERGENCY & EXTERNAL EMERGENCY: State Emergency is different from external emergency. State Emergency is imposed when the security of India is threatened by internal disturbances within the territory of India. In India, State Emergence was imposed from 25th June, 1975 to 21st March, 1976. This was during the period when Mrs. Indira Gandhi was the Prime Minister of India under Article 356 of the Constitution of India.

PATRIOT YOUTH JOINED NAVY FOR SHORT PERIOD: Patriot youths, who were adults and non-adults were attracted through announcements in High Schools, Newspapers, Radio and also Hoardings all over India and specially north India, to join the Armed Forces of India as the patriots because the country is in external emergency promising good career in armed forces of India.

NON PENSIONER EX-SERVICEMEN OF INDIAN NAVY: This lot of youths, who were the real patriot in free India, joined the Indian Navy as Boys if they were below 18 years of age and as Sailors if they were above 18 years of age. In Indian Navy the forms of Boys were signed by their parents because the Boys themselves could not sign a contract with the Navy and those adults had filled in their forms by themselves. Both the type of patriots were promised that they have to initially serve for 10 years and if their conduct is good they shall be further

(I) offered to sign for further active service. Any patriot on completion of 15 years of active service in the Navy shall become eligible to Normal Pension for rest of his life and Normal Pension to the family after his death.

(II) kept in Fleet Reserve for further period of 10 years and on completion of fleet reserve period in the Navy shall become eligible for Reservist Pension for rest of his life and Reservist Pension to his family after his death.

NON-PENSIONERS ARE PATRIOT OF FREE INDIA: All those who accepted the call of the nation during the external emergency period in India to protect India from the external aggression by enemy forces by land, water or air. The non-pensioners are demanding Reservist Pension from the Navy & Govt of India, which has been denied due to a letter of Ministry of Defence dated 3rd July, 1976.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY OR REQUIRE ANY ASSISTANCE YOU MAY LEAVE A REPLY BELOW

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

• Mathew PC says:

For each and every query, ‘No records available’ is given which is highly objectionable and not expected of an esteemed disciplined organisation

• P.S.Mohan Kumar. says:

Very good.Tell how to join with the group.

• VINOD KUMAR SHARDS says:

I joined Indian Navy in the year March 1966 and retired in the Year of March 1976. After my retirement I joined Punjab National and retired as Senior Manager. I do not know whether I was drafted to fleet reservist. As I have served all over India I have lost all the documents relating to Navy. I have following quarries:-

1) Shall I also be benefitted as per orders of O.A. No.83/12 dated 22.04.2013.
    2). I can also implede in Petition pending with the Supreme Court. If yes how?
    3). How can I get my duplicate certificate for having served in the Indian Navy for 10 years?

• VINOD KUMAR SHARMA says:

The drafting of sailors to fleet reserve was discontinued form 3..07.1976 as per Government of India Orders, it means that drafting of sailors to Fleet Reserve was in practice till 03.07.1976, since I retired from Service of Indian Navy on 31.03.1976, I would be drafted to Fleet Reserve even if it is mentioned in my certificate that I was not drafted to fleet reserve. Does the doctrine of promissory espottel not applied in my case. Please clarify.

• VINOD KUMAR SHARMA says:

I have made my credential very clear and have not hided any thing as perceived by you. I have already mentioned in my earlier presentation that I do not have any certificate relating to Indian Navy as such I can not tell you contents of IN 271. However it is mentioned in the reply filled by council of Navy in the above case that The drafting of sailors to fleet reserve was discontinued form 03..07.1976 as per Government of India Orders, it means that drafting of sailors to Fleet Reserve was in practice till 03.07.1976. Another aspect of the judgement is that even if a sailor was not drafted to Fleet Reserve he is entitled to special pension as mentioned in O.A. No.83/12 dated 22.04.2013. Another aspect which should be kept in mind while replying my quarries that in case of three sailors in whose favor the judgement in O.A. No.83/12 dated 22.04.2013 is given, it was no where mentioned in the certificate that they are drafted to Fleet Reserve. The doctrine of promisory estoppel says if any contract has been done with any person at initial stage of making the contract written or verbal, the other party can not go back from the contract. In both the cases if it is mentioned or not in my Release Certificate, I am entitled for special pension. Please clarify.

• Mathew PC says:

Dear Mr. VK Sharma ji

Try to join the FB group as early as possible.

• Mathew PC says:

Vinod Kumar Sharmaji may be asked to join the FB group and join activities.

• I would like have your opinion and and advice about the following matter
    An advocate who was appointed as Advocate Commissioner carried out illegal changes and alterations in his REVISED PLAN submitted to the MUNSIFF’S COURT.When the court REMITTED the PRELIMINARY REPORT&PLAN, he was asked to submit a revised report taking into consideration of points raised by 3 Defendans.The COURT asked the Commissioner to reconsider only 3 Specific points.
    (1) WHETHER. THE REVISED REPORT AND PLAN IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRELIMINARY REPORT AND PLAN?
    (2)COMPENSATION FOR NOT PROVIDING MAIN ROAD ACCESS TO THE PLOTS
    (PROVISION OF ACCESS ROAD THE PLOTS.

APRT FROM COMMENDING ON THE POINTS SUGGESTED BY THE COURT,THE COMMISSIONER MADE UNWARRANTED CHANGES REGARDING THE ALLOCATION OF ONLY 2 PLOTS OUT OF THE 5 PLOTS.AS A RESULT OF THIS MANIPULATION SHARE PLOT ALLOTTED TO ME HAD GONE TO MY SISTER & HER SHARE TO ME.
    THE COURT OFFICIALS FAILED TO OBSERVE THIS ALTERATION AND THIS LAPSE BY THE COURT, RESULTED IN A FINAL JUDGEMENT BY THE COURT BASED ON WRONG FACTS.BY THIS ACTION I AM MADE TO SUFFER FIANCIAL LOSS AS MY PLOT OF LAND WAS NEARER TO THE ROAD&MORE VALUABLE.THIS IS THE ONLY REASON FOR MY SISTER TO BRIBE&INFLUENCE THE COMMISSIONER TO ALTER THE REPORT AND PLAN TO HELP HER AND CAUSE DAMAGE TO ME.

SINCE I SUFFERED MATERIAL&FINACIAL LOSSES DUE TO THE ILLEGAL ACTION OF THE ADVOCATE COMMISSIONER,

I WOULD BE MUCH GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD ADVISE ME ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF FILING A CRIMINAL CASE TO THE SESSIONS COURT TO CLAIM DAMAGES AND COMPENSATION FROM THE ADVOCATE COMMISSIONER.
    AN EARLY ADVICE ON THIS MATTER WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.,

YOURS FAITHFULLY, G.K.PILLAI

• Many thanks for the prompt reply and valuable advice. l will get in touch with you again with more details

• Many thanks and appreciation for your prompt advice.l will get in touch with you again with more details.Regards,GK PILLAI

• Suraj popat dhanedhar says:

Mere pitaji army mei 11 sal seva kar chuke hei.par unhe unki marji ke khilaf army se discharge kiya gaya hei.jo ki sarasar anyay hei. Mujhe abhi apki sahi salah ki jarurat hei.

• Pl narayana says:

Would like to know if any judgement by Supreme Court regarding pension for those sailors who served 10 years in the Navy

• Piar Chand says:

Dear sir,
    I have joined 0n 12 the Aug 1967 , completed 4 years artificer apprentice training and followed by 9.5 years of service, requested premature of 6 months and retired on 21 st Feb 1981.total 13,5 years.
    As per Supreme court ruling of 27th October 2016 , point 25 , I am eligible for special pension.
    as reservist policy was cancelled by navy 1976 thus and pension policy was not known I had requested premature, Had it not be the case would have served further.
    I feel eligible for special pension , please advise.

• k s nair says:

As to clear the doubt prior to apply, please clarify whether I am eligible as my service detail is as follows:

Joined in the Indian Navy on June 1969 as boy and released on March 1982 as POELP after expiry of engagement. All yearly assessment as VG and sat/Superior.

Thanks for clarifying that the eligibility is 3 years prior to application

for your valuable advise
    regards

• sethumadhavan says:

SM Alanghat Says

IJoint Indian Nay 0n 7th July 1960 and released from service on 26th Jan1971 with 10 years fleet reserve.During my service I took part in 1962 and 1965 war.
    As per the Supremecourt ruling of 27th oct 2016 Isent Secice certificate copy and all other pepers th release.Am I elegible for Special pension Please advice

• Michael Zackrias says:

Dear Sirs, I am a Ex.Indian naval sailor.My name is Michael Zackrias I had joined the served the Navy from 7th.Sept 1964 to2nd.Apr.1975.I had sent lots of E-Mail in regards to to my eligibility for special pension announced by the SC .Pls advise and Thanks. this is my wife’s PC. pls. forward your replies to rita.zackrias@hotmail.com (namskar)

• Dungar mal Jat says:

Sir,I am Dungar mal Jat,ex-Leading seaman,No.97393-z,Join Indian navy on 09/09/1971 and Discharge on 31/03/1983.I hope I am eligible for special pension,Therefore kindly guide me where to approach.

• K.R.Sankaran Nair says:

I have joined Indian navy on 10th July 1975 and retired on10th July 1985. I served onboard Ins Krishna and ins rajput. I was one of the commissioning crew of ins rajput and served under command of Admiral Heeranandani. I lost my discharge certificates. Where can I the duplicate of it. At present I am settled in London. My mobile phone number is 00447957549113. Am I eligible for any kind of pension. Please advise.
    Many thanks

• Kashmir singh says:

Kashmir singh ex-poelp sir,i am ex navy saiior joined service on 26dec1978 and released from service on 01oct1990 with medical catageory s2a2 my service was 11years 10months am I elegible for 10 years special pension please advise.

Dear Kashmmir Singh ji, Contact our veteran sailors welfare association 9891909074 10am to 5pm