Comment on Member of co-operative society is Consumer by Sri Sukhendu Das.

In Arbitration case under West Bengal Co-operative Societies Act, I filed petition against West Bengal Housing Board. In that case, judgement went in my favour. But no compensation was granted. Not only that, I am directed to repair defects in the construction of flat which was constructed more than 23/24 years ago. After doing repair work, I shall claim cost of repair from West Bengal Housing Board. At this stage, whether it is possible that Hon’ble High Court can be approached or only it is possible to approach to Co-operative Tribunal ? If High Court is my option, whether it can be done as for violation of Human Rights or Fundamental Rights or for specific performance for which I had suffered for about 20 years.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.