Comment on Member of co-operative society is Consumer by Karishma.

So I have a commercial property which had water connection when we purchased the property. However since we needed the shop for retail purposes we closed the water connection. However now we wish to give the property on rent to a third party who needs water connection. Have requested the building to provide water connection permissions however due to building politics & issues – they are denying in giving us the connection after following up multiple times. Other shops in the neighbourhood have got water connection added. It is a housing cooperative society. How do we solve the problem of water?

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx