Comment on Member of co-operative society is Consumer by Mahesh Mehta.

Maharashtra State Consumer Commission has given award completely in my favour saying that I am a consumer and my housing society is a service provider and there is a deficiency in service. I have approached the National Commission for Compensation claim. The NC has told me to either withdraw the claim or it will annul the SC order as I am not a consumer and society is not a service provider. The petition admittance hearing is on 27th April. Can you pl guide/help me asap? Thanks and regards, Mahesh Mehta

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx