Comment on Member of co-operative society is Consumer by Piyush.

I have ownership flat. My block main water valve don’t run. Sir I have complain before six month. But thay can’t do any action. So please suggest where I complain. Any thing guide. Please

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx