Comment on Member of co-operative society is Consumer by Hemant Gagwani.

Our housing society consists of 25 members out of which 18 are operating commercial offices. Due to the brute majority they have formed their own committee and are neglecting the concerns of the minority resident members.

Now I wish to leave the society but am not getting a fair price due to the commercial activity of the above members. Can I approach the consumer court for.
1) Deficiency in service. (Security,water supply etc)
2) Illegal usage of the premises
3) Equal maintenance charge, though the use of common services is more by the illegal commercial users.
4) Loss of value of flat.
Note the Municipal Corporation has filed cases against the illegal users.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx