Comment on Member of co-operative society is Consumer by jagdish.

I am a member of a CGHS in delhi. Can my supouse purchase one more free hold flat in Delhi in resale in other CGHS out of her own income,

Recent Comments by jagdish

Delhi co-operative society problems and solutions
I am a member of CGHS in Delhi now my spouse want to purchase a flat in other CGHS in DELHI from individual income. Is the purchse of second flat permissible.. What can be the repercusions.

Freehold conversion of flats in CGHS
I want to get my society flat at Rohini converted to free hold.I want to know how much time it takes at DDA. Moreover If i choosed to your expertise to submitt my application to DDA what are the charges and expected time for the job.

Convert Leasehold to Freehold
I want to apply for the conversion of CGHS flat at Rohini to free hold. I am Residing in Dwarka Sector 9. My question is In REALITY how much time it takes once the required documents are submitted. If the same are submiited through by your expertise how much are the charges and how much time will it take for the full process.

Actionable Claims in property act
I have rented out my flat for annual rent more than rs 180000/- Tenant is paying ful rent and not deducting TDS. He is an individual. I want to pay Tax on rent received pl advise how to pay u/s194l. Thanks.

Special Power of Attorney
I have a flat in society but is not free hold and nor it can be conIverted from leasehold to freehold though I am original alllotee that is because of Society Documents I want to know- can it be sold on Power of attorney etc. as Shiela Govt. banned the sale of such property in 2011 and also revoked the orders of 2011 in 2013. Please advise

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx