Comment on Maintenance charges in co-operative housing societies by Ranu Joardar.

Hello sir, our society has given a notice that anyone who is not giving maintenance their water connection will be cut and the disconnection and re connection cost will be taken from that house. Since you said this is illegal can you please tell me whether I can take any legal action against them? Also please if possible tell me the address of CGHS where I can pay my maintenance.

Ranu Joardar Also Commented

Maintenance charges in co-operative housing societies
Hello sir. I live in a CGHS flat in East Delhi. These is some problem going on between me and my society committee members. Please tell me if suppose I don’t want to pay maintenance to them is there any ohter option where I can pay the maintenance. And also please do tell me according to legal point If I stop the maintenance for about 6 months then can the society cut off the water supply to my house. The water supply is through the boring well.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.