Comment on Legal notice to co-operative group housing society by Rekha Shah.

I am not a member of Registered Co.op. Housing society but I Want details of Members of Registered Co-Op. Housing Society in Mumbai as we required details for Court Matter against one of the members of society.

Can I get details on normal letter or i have to file RTI or any advocate notice.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx