Comment on Legal notice to co-operative group housing society by Brijmohan.


If any Society Member has made Illegal Temporary Erection and he claims to pay Tax to the Municipal Corporation. As per the information i received, even after paying Tax, the property is illegal. So can Municipal Corporation destroy that Temporary Illegal Erection even after the member is paying Tax ?
Second question is that can he pay Tax to Municipal Corporation without receiving Society NOC ?

I need reply bit urgent as i will be meeting corporation office tomorrow.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx