Comment on Housing society’s NOC not essential to sell or buy flat by virender.

I want to sell as original owner, my CGHS ltd flat in Faridabad (HARYANA) . Do I have to necessarily take NOC from my CGHS society management commitee AND SUBMIT ANY DOCUMENTS. I have a buyer who wants to expedite the sale purchase at the earliest and wants to do Agreement to sell and SALE DEED. what should be my actions. How do I get my Share transfer effected and get the name of purchase entered in the cooperative SOcities registrar office. DO I have to pay any fees. IS TRANSFER OF SHARE CERTIFICATE TO PURCHASER TO BE DONE PRIOR TO SALE DEED EXECUTION.Please advise. My society is not very helpful / cooperative.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.