Comment on Housing society’s NOC not essential to sell or buy flat by Prashant Kulkarni.

Sir,My father passed away in June16.Now i wish her to transfer my fathers house on my name.My father had already submitted nomination on my name in society.I approached to society secretory but he is not ready to help me also he is not even ready to accept my any application.Please guide me now what shall i do.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.