Comment on Housing society’s NOC not essential to sell or buy flat by Vijay.

Sir, we bought a DDA CGHS flat through registered GPA and sale deed. Now to transfer membership the society is asking that the previous owner is to be present physically to get membership certificate and other NoCs. But the previous owner is now denying to come. Pls guide about how we can transfer flat in our name.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.