Comment on Housing society’s NOC not essential to sell or buy flat by Nidhi.

I have a house in nodia sector 137 in my and my mothers name . I want to change the holding to only my name with concent of my mother is NOC mandatory to be obtained from noida authority and what will the charges for the same if the house is not yet registered

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx