Comment on General Body of co-operative society is supreme ??? by Advocateji.

dear Saikat, You are advised to file a case through an Advocate. we deal Delhi area only

Recent Comments by Advocateji

Housing society’s NOC not essential to sell or buy flat
Dear Venkatesh, You have not revealed the state in which your society is. Rules differ from state to state. Therefore, proper reply is not possible.

Agenda of AGM or SGM of co-operative Society
Dear Nigam, You are advised to file case with Registrar of Co-op societies. We deal with Delhi area only.

Freehold conversion of flats in CGHS
Dear Baldev singh, You have to visit and pursue there.

Consumer Protection Cell Dwarka New Delhi
Dear Rajat Bajaj, No CGHS can disconnect power backup. You are advised to give a legal notice to society to not to disconnect power back up through any or our Advocate.

Stilt car parking versus open car parking
Dear Amit, No.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.