Comment on Disqualified to be elected in managing committee by Advocateji.

dear Tandon, you should refer to you state rules. In Delhi it is not allowed. Entire election can be countermanded due to only this reason. You may get in touch with any or our legal expert for it with proof.

Advocateji Also Commented

Disqualified to be elected in managing committee
dear Mehraj mutawalli, as per DCS ACT & Rules, untill the management terminates him for not attending meetings, he is the member. Managing Committee should engage any our legal expert for consultation on all matters of the society.

Recent Comments by Advocateji

No FIR against Advocate or Doctor said Supreme Court
Dear Sunil, Any one can carry photocopy of original. You show them the original and pay for not carrying original, the matter will end. Else you can acquire Duplicate from the transport department also. You can talk to VIJAY DALAL 9990633330. OR MEET HIM AT DWARKA COURT.

Responsibility and remedies for ATM frauds
Dear Niraj kumar Singh, You have to immediately report to SBI. If you do not get back your money then only you need to get in touch with any or our legal experts to recover the money along with interest and compensation.

Contact Us
Dear Munna, CGHS flats should be tripartite agreement and DDA can be bipertite. No problem in further contract as per law as far as you do it through the registrar of the area.

Housing society’s NOC not essential to sell or buy flat
Dear Khandelwal, Your problem cannot be solved with answers. You need to get in touch with any our legal expert on co-operative societies and take a legal stand. Otherwise the society will exploit you people.

Public grievances of members of co-operative societies
Dear Tanna, It is better to take legal action rathar than wait and watch. You can get in touch with any or our legal expert with related documents.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.