Comment on Deficiencies in services by co-operative society by Amit.

Dear Sir,
I am staying in Mumbai and the biggest challenge we are facing is the damage to our property like car, 2 wheeler etc due to the kids playing inside the society premises. We have already given our complain in writing to the society but no action has been taken by them. We have also filed an NC with the local police station recently but the society members have not taken any action. Many of the members staying inside the society are complaining on this matter but the society is not taking any action. Please let me know if I can file a case against the society on the negligence and deficiencies in services.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.