Comment on Contact Us by Sunita.

Dear sir,

I am an NRI living outside India. How can i get my DDA flat converted form leasehold to freehold? I have purchased the flat from first allottee in 2001 on PoA. I have all the original documents and paid all the instalments due to DDA. Do you also help people to completed and apply to DDA to get the flats freehold? thanks