Comment on Contact Us by Davinder Singh.

Dear Sir,
My parents are living with me in USA, they own a flat in Vikas Puri which needs to be converted to free hold, and eventually sold. They both are Indian citizens. Now a days my mom is not feeling well to travel to India. Can this conversion be done without they personally being there. We are willing to pay expenses for this. If possible, could you please explain what this process will entail, and approximately the time it can take. Thanks. …… Davinder

Albizia Theme designed by itx