Comment on Consumer Protection Cell Dwarka New Delhi by Advocateji.

Dear Gaurav Gupta, We only provide advice. for help and recovering money from builder, you have to file criminal case or consumer case either directly yourself, if you can or file through any or our Advocate. There is no other method to recover money from builder.

Recent Comments by Advocateji

Annual general body meeting of co-operative society
Dear Rohit, Take the help of any or our Advocate.

Supreme Court grants Special Pension to ex-Naval Sailors
Dear Michael, Contact 9891909074 Mr. Dinesh kaushik

Maintenance charges in co-operative housing societies
Dear Savya, MC can fix charges as maintenance is responsibility of MC

Contact Us
Dear Gautam Nautiyal, Society should deal both matters differently

Member of co-operative society is Consumer
Dear Anthony, You can file consumer court case.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.