Consumer Protection Cell Dwarka New Delhi

A consumer protection cell has been launched in Dwarka, New Delhi. The Cell gives you free advice to consumers if you are writing your problem on this web site below the page. Besides this you will be able to get all help in knowing your legal rights. The help from the consumer protection is in two ways.

(A) WE HELP THE MANUFACTURERS AND SERVICES PROVIDERS

We help to protect the rights of manufacturers and the services providers against any exploitation by any consumer.

If any one is suffering from any such problem, may contact us by leaving a reply below this page.

(B) WE HELP THE CONSUMERS

We help the consumers to protect their all rights for proper after sales services, manufacturing defects and any other problems. We also help consumer for not receiving desired services from the services providers.

If any consumer is suffering from any problem, may contact us by leaving a reply below this page

(C) GENERAL ENQUIRIES TO THE PUBLIC

We provide free services to help the public to know whether a person is a consumer or not a consumer. Whether a person should proceed against the services provider or not. Taking free advice from this web-site will save the money of the public for un-necessary litigation.

WE ADVISE KEEPING THE CASES FOR THE FOLLOWING IN VIEW

(I) CONSUMER FORUM: A consumer forum handles the cases very carefully and a consumer can file the complaint in person or through a Consumer Association or through a Advocate. The verdict is delivered in around 2 years.

(II) STATE COMMISSION: I a consumer or the manufacturer or the services provider feels that the decision of the consumer forum is prejudicial to their interest, he/she can certainly Appeal before the State Commission. The state commission also hears the complaints of high value deals directly.

(III) NATIONAL COMMISSION: If a consumer or the manufacturer or the services provider feels that the decision of the state commission is prejudicial to their interest, he/she or they can certainly Appeal before the National Commission. On the other hand the National Commission also hears the complaints of highest value deals directly.

IN CASE YOU HAVE A DOUBT OR REQUIRE ANY ASSISTANCE, LEAVE A REPLY BELOW

• Sanjeev Kumar Sethi says:

I bought 3G Jadoo dongle from sanchaar haat Hari nagar on 24/9/13,Now its nt working properly rather dead. While contact thier Helpline (1503 & 1508) so many times,they are nt responsive & saying no warrenty on it,I fealt cheated & rs.1200/- is compelete waist.Kindly help me.

• RAJENDRA PRASAD says:

a have booked a plot of decent colonizers pvt ltd sector-12 dawarka New Delhi in OMEGA CITY PROJECT in 1912.now they are not ready to give plot. Can I do legal action on company. Kindy help.

• Ajay S. Bhatt says:

I am looking for a lawyer, who can represent my case in National Commission. I have won the case in District and Statecommission.

• omdutt bhardwaj says:

Sir I bought a cooler from local seller in our area he promise me to give bill of that cooler in 2 or 3 days.after some day I demand for that he refuse to give that now there many manufacturing can I complained in consumers court my residence area is h n 134 harijan basti palam village near ramphal chowk in which area court I complained.

• sanjeev says:

i brought a machine from a Bangalore based company ( bharat fritz werner limited) in the month of april 2016. with this machine company gave me 2 years warranty but after 3 month machine start malfunctioning and that i called them and the company told me that( dear sir a part of this machine is damaged and it requires 40 days for replacing this part because we have to import this part from japan.

i am a small businessman and my all earning is totally depend on this machine, now i have to pay EMI’s, factory rent, employees salary and i am totally disturbed mentally as well as physically.

dear sir/mam plz tell me what i have to do

with regards
    sanjeev yadav

• NP ghimirey says:

AI 880 has miss my trolley bag before two month ..till today I did not found… no any response from AI side….in this include my laptop. gold chain. camera and branded clothes…please help me…

• deepak says:

I have invested in a flat in Rajasthan which has not been delivered even after 40 months though it was promised in the agreement document that would be handed over in 42 months. Not even first floor is constructed in the proposed 14 storey complex. Can I ask for refund from the builder based in Haryana. Pl, Guide. In four year I have deposited over Rs 11 lakh to the builder. deepak

• Ravinder Kumar says:

Complain about the carelessness of the idea staff regarding 349 scheme on my mobile.

Reverend Sir/ Madam,It is stated you that iam Ravinder Kumar eleven years old customer of idea. In the last of month March may be on 29 i had send a message for portability. Very next day i received a call from idea officer and she offered me a new plan of rupees 349 instead of my going on plan 375. The official description was 1 unlimited calls. 2 roaming free call receing. 3 5gb data.4 3000 massages. All these things were for a month. I got all the things but not 5 gb net data. I received only 100mb. I had calls many time for the resolution of the problem but there is no solution still. On 7th April i complain and the officer of idea committed for the solution on 14th April up to 11:15 am. I didn’t receive any call or massage regarding the complain on due date. I got the call on 23rd April at 4:15. The official didn’t care  of my schedule and told that you received 10 gb data but i didn’t got any. After sometime i got a massage that this service is not for you. Again i complain and i got the new date 29th April. On 24 th i received a call again twice time and mr official said that its the fault of the previous official who didn’t express his views clearly and we feel sorry for that. Sir from 29 March to till the date while writing the mail i had wait for almost a month but there is no perfect resolution from the side of idea officials. It stop my daily routine of net use, there is a lots of frustration and unnecessary problem only due to the irresponsible officials of the idea company. Very soon i would like to lodge a complain in consumer court with lots of call received proofs and massage send by idea. From last eleven years its the worst experience with idea. I hope receiving team of this mail will take an action and resolve my complain.

With lots of regard and thanks.

Yours truly