Comment on Consumer Forum orders Rs.15000 fine for mental agony by vishvas Bhase.

I have my shop in the co society, i have share cirtificates in my name from 2006, i have to take loan from nationalised bank for personnel problem, i have asked society to give NOC for the same , the society has not demanded monthely maintaance from last 3 years even thou as per the calculation of previous bills i have handedover the cheques to society till date as maintance bill.
but nither they give me the noc nor they giving any reason for doing this and keeping the issuve pending from last 4 months, and hence bank is not disbursing the loan amount, hence i have to face the financial troubal. what is the legal way to get NOC, will any body help me

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx