Complaint by 1 member to RCS to order Inspection
Mr. Tajom Taloh, IAS.
The Registrar of Co-operative Societies
Old Courts, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
A SERIOUS COMPLAINT
UNDER PROVISO TO SEC 61(1) OF THE DCS ACT, 2003 AGAINST
M/S Lovely Home CGHS Ltd (R.No.1354, GH), Plot-5, Sec-5, Dwarka, New Delhi-75
IT MAY PLEASE BE
That, I am one of the member and have been Hony Secretary and Vice President of the Society, previously. I am a Senior Citizen and Advocate and tired of continuous dictatorial or un-democratic functioning of present committee, have mustered courage to approach you, if you could take necessary action, on my complaint.
- That, present Managing Committee is NOT functioning democratically, in spite of repeated requests, Letters and Complaints by me to the committee. Complaints to RCS remained futile for the reasons known to concerned officials.
- That, the managing committee took over since 21.08.2011 has imposed different type of charges on the members, without approval of the general meeting, has not completed audit, not called SGM & AGM in 2012 and I have complained to you by email on 06.05.2013 attaching copy of my 2 petitions U/Sec 70 (No.18 & 21) and a copy of email is attached.
- That, the Committee has purchased CCTV cameras and got it installed, without approval by AGM/SGM, without allowing members to know the specifications & price of the system, without calling tenders for this CAPITAL EXPENDITURE of the Society.
- 4. That, I have also been told by other members of the Society that the Managing Committee, do not attend to their requests & complaints and since they lack the courage to file a case u/sec 70 or approach the RCS personally, they are at the mercy of the present Managing Committee, since last AGM held on 21.08.2011.
THE REGISTRAR MAY BE PLEASED TO
- Consider this complaint, a serious complaint of a member deserving to order Inspection of the Society, under proviso to Section 61(1) of the DCS Act, 2003.
- That, the fee and expense of the Inspection, be recovered from the delinquent members of the managing committee of the Society.
- Direct the Society to work as per Bye Laws, DCS Act, 2003 & DCS Rules, 2007.
Looking forward for your justifiable action
Raminder Singh Sahota
B.Com; LLB; MBA; CAIIB; MICA
B-404 Lovely Home CGHS Ltd
Plot-5, Sec-5, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
ENCLOSURES: Complaint dt.06.05.13
IN CASE OF ANY QUERY OR ASSISTANCE, LEAVE A REPLY BELOW