Comment on Co-operative society not giving membership on purchase of flat by A K SINHA.

After demise of my wife the membership got transferred & mutated on the name of myself (husband) son and daughter. Society issued membership jointly now even after applying of last 4 months Secretary is not issuing NOC for freehold what can I do. Can I come a case against Secy President as they are disturbing me on so many aspects against the provisions of DCS Act & Rules

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx