Comment on Co-operative society not giving membership on purchase of flat by Neeraj.

Society is not ready to make me member of society so went to registrar , deputy registrar and won both cases now the society has gone to high court for appeal, the share certificate is also misplaced and society is not ready to make me member neither ready to give new share certificate it’s been around 6 yrs but taking a long time in high court please help what can I do,the society is in hand and gloves with previous owner and I am suffering

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx