Comment on Co-operative society not giving membership on purchase of flat by

My daughter purchased a flat in the in delhi. She has been Can the society withhold physical handing over of the share certificate by saying that first clear the disputed outstanding, thereafter only the society will give the share certificate.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx