Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by M D Sharma.

I transferred my freehold society flat to my son.Now son settles outside India. Now he offers reverse the transfer of the said flat to me.His arrival here for this purpose is not possible in near future.My question is whether in any way this transfer, in the absence of my son, is possible over internet etc.or his physical presence is imperative which is a costly affairs/unbearable.Kindly advise

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.