Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by vithal patil.

dear sir,

i have purchased resale flat due to some reason of previous owner before completion of building and registration of society or firm of society, now they are asking to submit transfer from to tranfer share certificate from his name to my name. it is necessary to do that. kindly help me for the same.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.