Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Vinayak.

My mother has transferred a flat in my name by way of gift deed. Now how can I put my name in society’s record. What is the procedure for it. Can society take any charges for this from me.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.