Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Krishna Das.

i am a bonafide member of Cooperative Group housing society Limited at East Delhi . the Society filed a case whose order was quashed by Tribunal who directed to RCS for fresh rearbitration . This happened in Sept’2006 . Nothing came up since then 10 years had passed. Society on his own trying a claim with a backdated frivolous in the Society . Can Society make it when RCS is to do as per Tribunal’s order ? Society is not giving NOC on the virtual claim till now . How can I get NOC ? My wife is a joint owner .
Advise .

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.